View video testimonials from Dr. Berke’s patients and learn why they recommend him to friends and family for ophthalmic eye care.
- I. Melbourne Greenberg, MD (Retired Neurosurgeon with Multiple International Patents and Awards)
- Louise Greenberg, Retired Docent, Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC – wife of Dr. Greenberg
- William Cohen – Tecnis Multifocal Lens Implants, Both Eyes – for both Distance and Near vision without glasses
- Ralph James – Toric Lens Implants, Both Eyes – for correction of Astigmatism
- Robert Ulberg, MD (Standard Lenses) – Had Dense Cataracts Both Eyes; Referred to Dr. Berke by another Ophthalmologist due to Complexity of Surgery
- Joan Raffe ( Standard Lenses) – Referred to Dr. Berke by her Internist, for treatment of Glaucoma and Cataracts